Hexes, curses and other unsavory notions. As magical practitioners, our minds don’t usually even wander in that direction, for we believe that to do so is to allow negativity to invade our lives. And that’s a place we simply don’t want to go.
There comes a time, however, when we’ve exhausted all the other possibilities. We’ve tried being nice. We’ve tried releasing the mess and the folks involved. We’ve even tried removing ourselves from the situation. But regardless of what we do, none of it seems to matter. The problem is still there, and we’re in exactly in the same place we started. Unless we make a decision.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Arts Pop: Gifting books this holiday season - fox2now.com
- What Outlander's Writers Changed About That Epic Hurricane - POPSUGAR
- Just Ask Us: How does the library decide what books to buy? - Madison.com
- Kids get toys, books at Fort Collins Goodwill thanks to donor - FOX31 Denver