Hexes, curses and other unsavory notions. As magical practitioners, our minds don’t usually even wander in that direction, for we believe that to do so is to allow negativity to invade our lives. And that’s a place we simply don’t want to go.
There comes a time, however, when we’ve exhausted all the other possibilities. We’ve tried being nice. We’ve tried releasing the mess and the folks involved. We’ve even tried removing ourselves from the situation. But regardless of what we do, none of it seems to matter. The problem is still there, and we’re in exactly in the same place we started. Unless we make a decision.
- WATCH: Who Knew Hillary Clinton's Bestselling Books Could Inspire a Toe-Tapping Music Video? - PEOPLE.com
- People Are Reading 2016 Campaign Books Like Crazy - BuzzFeed News
- D&D Reader app brings paper reference books to your tablet - Engadget
- Books and Blossoms - Wicked Local Carver
- The 6 best business books of 2017, according to economists, editors, and professors - Business Insider