Hexes, curses and other unsavory notions. As magical practitioners, our minds don’t usually even wander in that direction, for we believe that to do so is to allow negativity to invade our lives. And that’s a place we simply don’t want to go.
There comes a time, however, when we’ve exhausted all the other possibilities. We’ve tried being nice. We’ve tried releasing the mess and the folks involved. We’ve even tried removing ourselves from the situation. But regardless of what we do, none of it seems to matter. The problem is still there, and we’re in exactly in the same place we started. Unless we make a decision.
- Las Vegas sports books favor nationwide betting - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz, Who Made Jewish Prayer Books Clear to All ... - New York Times
- Hillary Clinton To Librarians: Books Helped Me Cope - CBS Chicago
- The 7 strangest laws still on the books in Colorado - The Denver Channel
- 2017 Entertainment books for $7.76 with free shipping - Sun Sentinel